Watch our recent Zoom chat discussing Financial Aid and the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
Learn about Financial Aid:
- Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for fall 2020
- What are the Pell Grant and NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)?
- Can I still apply for the Excelsior Scholarship?
- Is it possible to avoid student loan debt by attending FM?
Learn about EOP:
- What is the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- How do I apply for EOP?
- Are EOP funds still available for Fall 2020?
FM is pleased to offer several student opportunity programs here on campus. These free programs, including TRiO, TRiO/Quest, Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) can provide eligible students with a wide range of additional resources and support services. They offer a great way to get connected to campus and improve your chances of academic success. To find out if you qualify for one of our programs, please complete this application.
For questions about this application, please contact Jean Karutis at Jean.firstname.lastname@example.org.