Get it Done Days are over, but you can still enroll for Fall—if you act fast!
- Waived $40 tuition deposit √
- English Placement √
- Schedule Classes √
- Financial Aid √
- Student ID √
It is not too late to enroll for Fall Classes at FM! Make an appointment with an Admissions counselor before August 30 to review your Admissions checklist and we will help you get it done. We can help you apply, register for classes, get financial aid underway, and secure on-campus housing.
A personalized approach
- Admissions Counselors will discuss your career goals and explain how FM can help you achieve them. They will coach you through your personalized Admissions checklist so you can move quickly through the enrollment process.
- You’ll get one-on-one financial aid assistance. Whether you need assistance starting the financial aid application process or an update on the status of your aid, we are here to help.
- No money required! We will waive your $40 tuition deposit
- Learn about all the services FM provides students to ensure their success. From free tutoring to personalized academic advising, FM is a safe living and learning environment.