Accepted Students: Complete Your Enrollment for Fall Classes

FM Campus Entrance

You are a great match for FM, and we look forward to making you feel at home on campus and helping you learn, grow and thrive.

You’re almost there, but there are a few things to check off the list before you start at FM

Text, call or email FM Admissions and we can help you get it done, or sign up for an admissions appointment and we can walk you through it!

1) Writing Sample
Contact the Student Development Center to schedule your writing sample at 518-736-3622 x8140. The Admissions Office can waive writing samples for students who scored 85% or higher on the English Regents exam or successfully completed College English with a “C” or above – unofficial college transcript required as proof.

2) Academic Advisement & Register for Classes
After completing your writing sample you will be registered for an Academic Advising appointment where you can register for classes. If you are waived from the writing assessment or are a returning FM student, call 518-736-3622 ext. 8140 for an Advising appointment. Once registered for classes, you will receive your username and password to login to MyFM.

3) Financial Aid
Check the status or get help applying for aid. Call the Financial Aid Office 518-736-3622 ext. 8201.

4) Proof of Immunization
Form available online or complete at the Registrar office in the Administration Building.

5) Certificate of Residence
Not required for Fulton or Montgomery County residents. All other NYS residents need to submit a Certificate of Residence issued by their home County Treasurer’s Office.  Counties will issue the Certificate of Residence 60 days prior to the start of the semester and is valid for one year. Submit to Student Accounts (Bursar) office in the Student Welcome Center prior to the start of the semester.

6) FM Student ID
Visit the Public Safety office in the Physical Education Building to get your Student ID.

7) College Transcripts (Transfer Students Only)
Request official academic transcripts from any previously attended colleges. These documents should be sent to the Registrar’s office, to begin the transfer credit evaluation process.

Text, call or email FM Admissions to get started. We’re here to help!