Apply Now for Spring Semester
Whether you want to enroll in a two-year degree program, plan on transferring to a four-year school, or simply prefer to do a semester or two close to home, FM offers everything you need to achieve your educational goals.
- Stay close to home while earning college credits.
- Save on tuition. FM’s tuition is a fraction of the cost of private universities.
- Transfer with confidence. FM has guaranteed transfer agreements with more than 100 colleges and universities.
- Complete core requirements affordably. Don’t miss a beat! Take general education courses here in preparation to move on and transfer. FM’s savvy academic advisors will help you achieve transfer goals.
- Get financial assistance. We’ll help you aggressively pursue financial aid, scholarships and grants.
- Learn from first-rate faculty who provide one-on-one support.
- Choose from a variety of academic pathways.
- Take advantage of flexible, online class schedules.
Complete an application—it’s fast and FREE!
Apply now to be first in line to pick out your schedule when class registration begins on October 24th.
Hear about the FM experience from FM students
2020 High School Grads: SUNY Pathways to Scholar Award Program
Worth up to $1,500! Start at FM and go on to an earn a bachelor’s degree at a SUNY institution. Application Deadline: January 11, 2021.
Fall Virtual Open House
Join us on Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 1:00pm for our Fall Open House via Zoom.