Office of career services
FM offers many career services to current students and FM alumni.
Student Development Center, N 107
New career service available
FM is very excited to announce a new career resource from College Central Network. By visiting www.collegecentral.com/fmcc , you are able to:
• View and apply to job postings that employers have posted exclusively to FM students and alumni
• Create your online resume and portfolio
• Upload your resume for employers to view
• Read career related announcements
• Download free career advice documents and podcasts
Check out our other career services that are available:
- Career Planning Assistance
- Computerized Career Guidance
- Workshops-Resume Workshop, Interview Techniques
- Resume Critique
- Career Center Resource Room
- Job Postings Board/Annual Spring Job Fair
- College and University Visits
- Career Exploration class (CL199)
- Job Search classes (CL200 & CL201)
Career Cruising is an interactive career resource designed to help you find the right career, explore different career options and/or plan future education and training.
Please contact the Career Services Office at 518-736-3622 EXT 8140.