Office of career services
FM offers many career services to current students and FM alumni.
Student Development Center, N 107
New career service available
The VAULT is Open!
VAULT – On-line Career Library: We have arranged exclusive online access to: Over 90 Vault guidebooks, over 3,500 company profiles and over 1,500 career advice articles.
The Vault Online Career Library is a comprehensive career resource. It will make your efforts at researching employers, industries, and career subjects infinitely easier and more efficient. This new online resource contains:
- Downloadable Vault Career Guides and Employer Profile
- Below are a few examples of the Career Guide available through Vault, there are over 90 guide books
- Vault College Career Bible, Vault Career Guide to Marketing, Vault Career Guide to FundraisinG, Vault Career Guide to Schmoozing, Vault Career Guide to
- Resume and Cover Letter & Interview, Guide to Media and Entertainment, and many more!
- 3,500+ Company Profiles
- 1,100+ Vault Career Advice Articles
- Industry and Occupational Profiles
- Message Board
Check out our other career services that are available:
- Career Planning Assistance
- Computerized Career Guidance
- Workshops-Resume Workshop, Interview Techniques
- Resume Critique
- Career Center Resource Room
- Job Postings Board/Annual Spring Job Fair
- College and University Visits
- Career Exploration class (CL199)
- Job Search classes (CL200 & CL201)
Career Cruising is an interactive career resource designed to help you find the right career, explore different career options and/or plan future education and training.
Please contact the Career Services Office at 518-736-3622 EXT 8140.