Tired of standing in line at the Bursar’s Office to pay your bill?
Avoid the Lines…
• Go to the MyFM Web Services Portal site: myfm.fmcc.edu
• Click on Student Resources
• Click on Self Service (PowerCAMPUS) in the list of links
• Log in with your student account information*
• Click on Make a Payment tab
• Follow instructions
• Print your payment receipt
*If you have not received your student account login information, please contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
FM offers a direct deposit refund option. Instructions on how to sign-up for direct deposit can be found here: Refunds
FM has partnered with flywire to offer our international students the ability to make international wire payments for tuition and fees. With flywire you can pay from any country and any bank. You are also offered excellent foreign exchange rates allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and typically save money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via the flywire website, and you will be notified via email when the College receives your payment.