The Digital Communication and Transmedia program is designed for students with a variety of career and transfer goals; some examples are graphic design, digital publishing, web design and animation, television, film, and interactive media. Students will learn to communicate across a variety of media platforms, from traditional graphic communication and design concepts to digital workflows and software tools for social media audiences.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Use digital media concepts to communicate effectively.
- Tell stories across media platforms.
- Develop interactive web-based media.
- Demonstrate creative design across media.
- Demonstrate the ability to use media for business environments.