Communications is a means to convey information across a variety of integrated media as part of a Transmedia process. This program is designed primarily for students who plan to transfer to four-year programs that lead to a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Technology, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or other related fields.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will understand the history, economics, social impact, and employment opportunities of the mass media.
- Students will successfully demonstrate basic media skills for print, online and broadcast
- Use digital media concepts to communicate effectively.
- Tell stories across media platforms.
- Apply creative design concepts across media.