This program is designed to prepare students to transfer to four-year institutions to complete a Bachelor’s degree in Business. The flexibility of this program permits students to meet the requirements of their intended transfer institutions.
Students transferring to four-year institutions may specialize at that institution in a particular field such as finance, marketing, business management, or business education, and begin that specialization at FM.
Beginning Fall semester 2010, students may pursue this degree program on campus or fully online.
Program Learning Outcomes
- To prepare students to demonstrate an integrated understanding of business administration through foundation skills in accounting,
finance, economics, marketing, management, mathematics, statistics and computer technology.
- To prepare students for associate degrees in business: business administration or accounting.
- To prepare students to demonstrate effective oral and written communication , problem solving, and decision making skills.
- To prepare students to demonstrate a sound understanding of the social, political, legal, technological and global influences in business
- To prepare students to demonstrate a sound understanding of professional ethical conduct and decision making.