March 18, 2013 — Associate Professor and Director of FM’s Nursing Program Bob Warner stops by the Student Nurses Association Club’s Bake Sale to make a purchase and support his students. Almost daily, one of the over 30 clubs on-campus host a bake sale to raise money for their membership and to support various causes. Students behind the table include (front) club vice president Madeline Foust, member Robert Kopsick, club president Julie Murphy, members Brigid Hayden and Amanda Richardson.
- Perrella Gallery Spring Show Opener: Richard Joel Davis ~ Understanding God Through Art
- Early Admission Information Session Scheduled – Attention High School Juniors
- Meeting the Challenges of Today’s Workforce
- CAMPUS VISIT DAY
- FM – Preparing High School Students for College Expectations
- Nursing Program Site Review Announced