March 18, 2013 — Associate Professor and Director of FM’s Nursing Program Bob Warner stops by the Student Nurses Association Club’s Bake Sale to make a purchase and support his students. Almost daily, one of the over 30 clubs on-campus host a bake sale to raise money for their membership and to support various causes. Students behind the table include (front) club vice president Madeline Foust, member Robert Kopsick, club president Julie Murphy, members Brigid Hayden and Amanda Richardson.
- Early Admissions Program Inspires FM Grad’s Career Choice
- Brown Transportation Provides Bus Service for FM
- Classes Begin September 2nd
- Building S.T.E.M. Connections within the Community
- Enroll for Fall
- FM Instructor Receives Two Grants; Awards to Impact FM’s Physics and Astronomy Outreach with K-12 Students and Teachers